AIA Central Massachusetts (AIA CM) is pleased to announce its Annual Scholarship Awards Program.
We have partnered with AIA National and Pella Windows and Doors to match at least $1500 in scholarship grants! That means this year we can offer:
- $1000 scholarships to full/part time students in an architectural program at a community college or a technical college
- $2000 scholarships to a full-time student in an architectural degree program at an NAAB accredited college.
- Award Status Notification by September 1
- Award Recipients will be featured in the AIA CM Newsletter plus receive an invitation to attend, and be recognized at, the AIA Central Massachusetts awards program dinner
- A Massachusetts resident attending an accredited U.S. College of Architecture or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program
- A student studying architecture full-time at a Massachusetts College or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program AND a U.S. Resident
- Employed by a Firm based in Massachusetts.
- Priority is given to students either from Central Massachusetts or attending school in our region.
- High school graduates who have been accepted to an NAAB accredited program or a Technical School or Community College Architecture Program for their freshman year are also eligible.
- Applicants must return to continue their professional studies in the academic year 2023-2024.
Scholarship award funds will be credited to the winning students’ college account for tuition payment and/or educational material costs. The AIA CM Scholarship Awards Committee selects the recipients and will notify award winners by Friday, September 1, 2023.
Eligible applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited school pursuing studies in architecture and meet at least one of the following requirements:
The student is required to provide the following materials:
1. A brief essay, describing their efforts and why they believe they should be selected. Please include your name and email address on each page.
2. One letter of faculty recommendation
How to Apply - 2-Step Process
On-line Application: No later than June 1
Required Materials: Submit to AIACMScholarships@gmail.com no later than July 1, 2023.
Email Subject Line must contain the student’s last name followed by type of material, e.g. SMITH_ESSAY, SMITH_RECOMMENDATION or SMITH_BOTH
All materials should be in PDF Format.
For Additional Information: ExecDirector@aiacm.org